Sometimes happy, sometimes sad, every moment and emotion is frozen. Each photo has a story to tell. Freeze that moment in time and capture the tale that will ignite the world with inspiration to Make a Difference.
Switch on the flashlight, Focus your lens and let your camera works its magic! Your photograph may be the one that will focus to touch a thousand hearts and inspire. Be part of Everest photography contest-2012 which is organized as part of Everest 6th anniversary.
Theme: Make a Difference
Contest Last date: Oct-13, 2012
- Theme for the Everest photography contest is ‘Make a Difference’
- A participant can send a maximum of 5 photographs only.
- Photographs must be in digital format
- Post-Processing to an extent is acceptable. Unprocessed photo should be produced on demand.
- Photographs must not contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content.
- Photograph should not have won any award earlier
- The Everest photography committee reserves the right to accept or refuse any photo without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Last date for submission is Oct-13, 2012
- Results will be announced on Oct-20, 2012
- Participation in the contest implies acceptance of these Rules and Regulation.
- Decision of the Everest photography jury shall be final and binding to all parties.
How to Participate?
- Capture the moment under the theme ‘Make a Difference’
- E-mail the Picture to email@example.com below details:
- Your Name:
- Your Email ID:
- Your Phone Number:
- Alternate phone no along with person name:
- Place you live:
- Where was the picture taken:
- Caption of the image:
- Make sure the image which you are sending to us should have min size of 1024×768(landscape), 800×1024 (portrait).
- Remember to add an appropriate caption to your photograph
- If your photograph qualifies for the contest, it will be shared in our facebook page www.facebook.com/everestserveindia within 3 days of receiving the photograph. Share your photograph from our album ‘Team Everest Make a Difference Photography contest-2012’ with your friends and increase the ‘Likes’. For every Like a photo gets, Rs.10 will be added to the Total Prize money. Read ‘Details on Prize money’ section for more details.
- The judgment will be made by a panel of judges and it has nothing to do with by the number of likes the picture gets in the facebook.
- For any queries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Details on Prize money:
- The prize money can be utilized only for a social cause related to Education.
- Prize money will not be given as cash. The winners need to identify a cause of their choice within India and
- Team Everest will directly sponsor for that.
- The total prize money will be calculated based on Base Prize + (Likes fund/3) have got.
- Base prize money for Team Everest Make a Difference Photography contest-2012 is as follows:
- 1st prize -> Rs 10,000
- 2nd prize -> Rs 7,000
- 3rd prize -> Rs 5000
- Likes fund = Sum of no of Likes each photo has got * Rs 10. Maximum cap for ‘Like’ Fund = Rs 75,000.
- Here is an example on how the total prize money is calculated:
- Say 50 photos have been received for this contest which will be uploaded in Everest Serve India FB page
- If each photos get 50 likes then for 50 photos, we will get 50*50 = 2500 Likes
- Now, Likes fund = 2500 Likes*Rs10 = Rs 25,000.
- Now 1st prize = Base prize money + (Likes fund/3) = Rs 10,000 + (Rs25,000/3) = Rs 18,333.
- 2nd Prize = Base prize money + (Likes fund/3) = Rs 7,000 + (Rs25,000/3) = Rs 15,333.
- 3rd Prize = Base prize money + (Likes fund/3) = Rs 5,000 + (Rs25,000/3) = Rs 13,333.
All the best for the participants.